Panthers Panthers provides community support in various forms, from hosting charity events, venue hire, and monetary sponsorship.
Local Sporting Teams
Our main focus is on supporting local sporting teams of various age groups and competition levels. We currently sponsor the following teams:
Churches United Soccer
CSU Hockey Mens/Womens
Bathurst Giants AFL
Bathurst Panthers Senior Rugby League
Bathurst Panthers Junior Rugby League
Group 10 Rugby League
Bathurst Panthers Snooker and Billiards Club
Bathurst Panthers Squash Club
Bathurst Goldminers Basketball – Junior, Senior, Men’s and Women’s
Bathurst Panthers Netball
Eglinton All Stars Junior Netball
Bathurst Junior Men’s Hockey
Bathurst Men’s Veteran Hockey
Western NSW Mariners Soccer
CSU Mitchell Mungoes
Bathurst Bulldogs Netball
Panorama Platipy Womens Rugby league Club
If you would like to join or contact one of these clubs, please contact Panthers reception on 63 300 600.
Our other community contributions are made through the Clubs Grants system (see below).
PLEASE NOTE: ClubGRANTS submissions have been suspended until further notice
Bathurst Panthers is a proud community partner to many organisations in the local area. ClubGrants is funding specific community welfare and social services, community development, community health services and employment assistance activities.
Below is a full list of organisations that have received ClubGrants donations from Bathurst Panthers in August 2020.
- Itinerant Vision Support
- DECCamp Quality
- Lifeline Central West Inc
- Shine for Kids Co-operative Limited
- Western Region Academy of Sport
- Life Education NSW
- Muscular Dystrophy NSW
- Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation Inc
- Bathurst Gardens Social Club
- Road Safety Education Ltd
- Hope Care Bathurst B
- Hope Care Bathurst C
- Men of League Foundation
- Bathurst Cricket Umpires
- Western NSW Local Health District
- TAD Disability Services
- Bathurst Community Transport Group
- Bathurst Seymour Centre Inc
- Bunyarra Accommodation Service for People with Disabilities Inc
- Bathurst Local Aboriginal Land Council
- Youth of the Streets
- Road Safety Education
- New Horizons
- Defence Bank Foundation
- Cancer Patients Foundation
- Miracle Babies Foundation LTD A
- Bathurst Early Childhood Intervention Service
- Veritas House
- TAD Disability Services (A)
- TAD Disability Services (B)
- Bathurst community Transport Radiation Bus
- Life Education NSW
- Communication and Resources project (CARP) Inc.
- Bathurst Seymour Centre (A)
- Bathurst Seymour Centre (B)
- Generocity Church Inc.
- Hope Care Bathurst
- Western Academy of Sport.
Full details on Club Grants 2016/2017 here