Yes! We’re opening! In line with the easing of NSW Government restrictions, we look forward to welcoming you back to Panthers Bathurst from Monday, 1st of June. The health and wellbeing of our members, guests and staff remain our number one priority.
To ensure the safety of our members, guests and staff we have adopted the following measures:
- Capped venue capacity,
- New social distancing practices,
- Increased hand sanitising stations throughout the venue,
- New sign-in procedures for members and visitors,
- Encourage the use of contactless payments,
- Increased frequency of cleaning during and after opening hours,
- Mandatory CovidSAFE training for all staff,
- CovidSAFE Marshall monitoring the Club and its patrons,
- Discourage commingling and contact with others,
- Preventing people from entering if they are displaying cold and flu symptoms.
Under the current government restrictions the following activities will remain suspended:
- Promotions and giveaways
- Live entertainment.
As restrictions ease, we will look to reintroduce promotions, entertainment and activities
Areas within the club that will be open for use include:
As we slowly open up our venue to you, we suggest you consider visiting us during off-peak times as the venue capacity is strictly capped.
Please know that we are working hard behind the scenes to ensure that we can provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience to share with friends and family. We thank you and appreciate your continued support during this challenging time and hope to see you soon.