Thursday Members Cash Draw Jackpot
Drawn every Thursday night from 6.30pm
You could win up to $30,000!
The badge draw starts at $5,000 and jackpots by $500 every unsuccessful draw.
Once the jackpot reaches $30,000, it is guaranteed to be won. The clearance draw will be conducted from the regular 2nd Chance Draw barrel and the prize money will be broken into smaller prize lots.
All Panthers Bathurst members are automatically entered into the Members Cash Draw but, you must make at least one purchase at any one of the bars, bistro or raffle station and be present in the club on the night to win.
Plus $1,000 cash guaranteed to be won every week!
The draw will go as follows:
- Draws at 6:30pm and 8:30pm
- Starts at $5,000
- Ends at $30,000
- Jackpots by $500 each draw, and therefore by $1,000 each week.
- Prize Points Draw
- Four winners’ names will be drawn from the barrel of tickets located at the raffle station, at 7:30pm, 7:45pm, 8:00pm and 8:15pm. These winners receive a voucher that is to be taken to Reception that night and they will be awarded a Club Prize Card loaded with $50.
- Second Chance Draw
- One winner will be drawn from the barrel at 8:45 pm. This winner will receive a voucher that is to be taken to the Cash Desk and they will be given $1,000 in cash
If you have any further questions about the Members Draw, please don’t hesitate to ring the club on
(02) 6300 0600 to talk to one of our friendly staff.
Swipe your membership card at one of the kiosks at Reception on Thursday between 10am and 8.30pm for one free 2nd Chance Ticket; and earn extra tickets into the 2nd Chance Draw by spending:
• $10 or more at the Players Bar or Sports Bar
• $15 or more at the Raffle Station
• $10 or more at One Three Two Piper
We run our Club Raffles on Thursday at 7pm – with 12 x $50 meat trays and 12 x $50 Wish Cards to be won.
Club Bingo is also run on Thursday nights, with books going on sale from 6:00pm and calling from 7:45pm, there are over $800 worth of club points prizes to be won.
Members draw authorised under Amendment LTPS/19/32473